BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BETTY TELLS A JOKE


Two man trying to steal each others money, sitting in front of two little piles of money.

Man I
I will steal your money, with respect for your keenness

Man II
That is wonderful. Then I'll steal some of your money with respect for your cleverness

Man I
Remember, you should be the victim first because I am the thief

Man II
In that case, I will feel sorry for losing my money and I will pity you for needing to do it

Man II
But that is a terrible thing..to pity me- like you have no respect

Man I
Don't worry, that too will pass


A little bit of food for thought. Do we really need money to feel respected or not? And why,...why do we need to make money the main goal in our lifes?

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger OsitoRico. said...

Dear betty, i never had smile and be so fun with an english blog.

I am writting to you from CHILE in South America, and translated to spanish, me name is Pretty-Bear

Sorry but my english is so bad.

Bye

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Hi Pretty Bear

Thank you so much for your comment. It is very nice to get something all the way from Chile. And you are also the first to comment! so that is great

I wonder how you found my blog?

bye bye

Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home