BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

GURU


Betty drinks an authenticity drink, so she becomes completely true to herself

Betty: so now I will be totally peaceful about anything that happens in my life?

Guru: exactly

Betty: so it means that my choices are truthful, and the world can hardly stop me from feeling happy and loving?

Guru: I cannot contradict this

Betty: that's wonderful! I wish everyone on earth felt this way

Guru: eh..well, please be careful with those kind of wishes. I once knew a guy, his name was Jezus....well, it all ended tragically and very rapidly too

Betty: but why?

Guru: God knows why. Nobody seems to have inner peace when it comes to peace

Betty: well, legs and fingers crossed then

Guru: all right then, cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home