BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, April 28, 2006

BETTY AND BAMBI


On Monday Betty went out to the woods to talk to Bambi

Betty: Hey Bambi, how are you?

Bambi: o, I work out, good food, lots of friends and all that shit

Betty: and what about your adventures. Still good?

Bambi (weary): no adventures...no..these days I am much more of a loner

Betty: what's the problem?

Bambi: I am ugly Betty, real ugly!

Betty: Hell no. Bambi, you have got a great body, you have got lovely big eyes, your hair is soft and shiny and your teeth-

Bambi: which teeth, you cannot even see them Betty!

Betty: sorry, I was just projecting something on to you

Bambi: you watch your words, you little red dress. Don't get me started here

Betty: I know, my act... it's a problem

Bambi: so change that before you open that cheeky little mouth of yours

Betty: yeah well...we do not all have such a fabulous big mouth like you that bites so fiercely into the tender flesh of-

Bambi: (growls) Betty

Betty: Oops....sorry. all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home