BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

SHORT CUT


Yesterday Betty learnt how to paint and take a short cut to fame

Betty: so I take the pencil, dip it in paint and then I put a few strokes with feeling and touch?

Paintmaster: that's right Betty, it is all about stroking that paper gently and consistently

Betty: and will I get extatic?

Paintmaster: well..Van Gogh felt in seventh heaven when he painted

Betty: greatt, let's start then

Paintmaster: Betty, what are you doing?

Betty: well, I don't need my two ears. I can hear fine with one

Paintmaster: Betty, it is not about imitating anybody in particular here..

Betty: sorry, what did you say? I can't hear you that well.

Paintmaster: Betty, put the ear back in place. Put the ear back, I tell you!

Betty: (puts her ear back) Sorry. I got carried away. But Vincent van Gogh he-

Paintmaster: don't you Vincent me Betty.

Betty: I think you should make that shortcut to fame master. Come here, let me do it

Paintmaster: Betty, now STOP it!

Betty: oops sorry...all right then....cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home