BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

BETTY BIKE


The problem of today was the matter of the bike. Did Betty need a bike or not? It was an expensive bike. She saw the vehicle at a bike store, where it just stood. Shiny, strong, healthy looking. A Giant Expression. Purple. Very spiritual looking too. But Betty could not be pursuaded to buy the Giant right away.
'Do the Belgians have Giant Expressions?'Betty wondered, thinking about Brussels where nobody seemed to express anything for bikes. But at least, there were two bikers that cycled around. Although, they probably were just poor people with no money for a car.
Maybe, Betty had another thought, I need a car first. In Brussels people need a car to be cool, fast and safe. I'll buy a bike later, AFTER I have bought a car.
But the Dutch Amsterdam bike loomed in the window and Betty, who did not exactly know what to loom meant, thought the Giant Expression bike really needed her.
"I'll buy the damn thing, she thought
No, I'll wait, she thought in the next moment.
No, I'll buy it and I'll place it next to my house so that I'll have it
No, I'll buy it AFTER I have bought a car
I'll buy both!
I'll go by train, with the bike on the train, to Brussels and than I'll bike to a car store."
There was no way out.
In the end Betty bought just a little train ticket. To get by.
The rest stayed unclear. TBD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home