BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

BETTY VERY TIRED




"I'm so tired," said Betty, "that I can hardly stand. Nor walk. And the idea of talking appawls me"
"Why don't you take a cup of tea and watch something light," said Professor Periwinkle, "something that you can laugh at"
So Betty tried. It really worked. She laughed her head off and than she rested.
"Why don't you try my new soup," said Seeking Woman with a smile. And Betty tasted her soup. It tasted somewhat broccolian.
"THERE YOU GO!" said Seeking Woman enthusiastically when Betty clumsily tried to walk to a cupboard.
"Hey" shouted Cave Girl from within the cupboard. "Leave me alone!"
"I just came to lean a bit," protested Betty.
But Cave Girl wouldn't have it.
"La di Da" said Betty and forgot that she only had to be herself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home