BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

BETTY FRENCH FRIES


Dear P.P

Thank you very much for your golden fries, I mean tips. I love french fries. I do.
I know all snackbars from Amsterdam, London, Brussels and New York. Although eating french fries
is still taboo, especially with Dutch mayonaise, I just admit that it is the only remedy to feel good!
The salty taste, the earthlike quality of potatoe, the soft taste of the mayo, one can just not find a better
combination.
Therefore I am planning to open a cafetaria soon, Betty Brasserie, with French Fries. And after the meal a
lovely Betty Brulee
Wouldn't that be a top meal?
All cheered up and energized again,

Yours cheerio

Betty

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love a Betty Brulee! ;-)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Dear Marleen

The original recipe for a Betty Brulee is actually a secret. Nobody know about it, but....Seeking Woman might know it. it is very important that you discuss the recipe first with her, since she is the expert. And she is very protective of it.
So, please put on your nicest hat, bring flowers and go to Seeking Woman to ask her for the recipe.

Of course, there should be french fries, that needs to be eaten first, before the Betty Brulee

Enjoy!

Love

Betty

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Betty
My wife Lee eats every Monday one Russian chip. Baked in onioned-oil and blessed by a pope, so it has to be very healthy. On Monday she needs strength to restore.(after the wild, wild Sunday....you understand) She nibbles the chip, mostly giggling (you know she giggles very often, in the family she's called giggling-Lee)
She is staying slender and her mini-nipple-eye sparkles beautiful as ever.
So try and life will be wonderful.
Love

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Dear mr. Lin

I am very pleased with your suggestions. Of course it is hard to equate your giggling Lee but I will try to do my best. You say Russian chips? It seems to me that Korean chips would also be very good- let me try...

very pleased with this,

Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home