BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

BETTY AND EARL


Betty meets the Earl of Sandwich who explains his life

Earl: I did indeed kill a few people, but only a few thousand

Betty: So we talk about justified killing

Earl: Yes indeed. At the time I was young and somewhat explosive

Betty: Right, I believe you were about 8 years old when you first started exploding?

Earl: I was 8 years old when I exploded about every 5 minutes. After that it speeded up to every 5 seconds

Betty: And then, after more than a million explosions you got letters from people saying they wanted you to stop

Earl: Yes. And I did. I went into black mailing, corrupting and gambling to relax a little

Betty: And how do you feel now?

Earl: Well, I am quite nervous still. At the moment I feel something trembling in my pocket although that could be my mobile phone

Betty: Do you ever loose?

Earl: Good question...well, sometimes when I get tired of saying 'thank you for the money', I deliberately loose a game for not having to say anything

Betty: How amiable-

Earl: I am indeed of a very fine and noble character

Betty: Want a sandwich?

Earl: I'd love to, thank you

Betty: No thank you

Earl: What are you thanking me for?

Betty: I wasn't

Earl: Are you taking the mickey?

Betty: No no, we are just eating sandwiches now, please take one

Earl: Ah, a biggie, thank you

Betty: No, thank you

(silence)

Earl: I feel a little suspicious Betty

Betty: oops...all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home