BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

BETTY talks to an OISTER


Betty talks to an oister who wants to multi task

Oister: (drift drift drift float) busy busy

Betty: Hi oister, any sexy news today?

Oister: (drift) o no, way too busy

Betty: how do you feel?

Oister: frustrated (sighs) I had plans to work on watermanagement but then I had to attent a meeting about Terror Nets and then on top of that the Japanese company called me to complain about the seaweed I had sent and oh oh

Betty: o dear, you have trouble multi tasking

Oister: maybe

Betty: why don't you use your anger a bit- start yelling

Oister: I can't yell... No, perhaps I will go with the flow some more

Betty: you are such a cool oister. And yet, you guys excite me like no other

Oister: Betty!

Betty: oops all right then.,..cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home