BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

BETTY AND GLASSES



Today Betty meets a pair of lost glasses

Glasses: Oh, I feel so hopeless. Anybody there! Help!

Betty: Hello glasses, what do you need help for?

Glasses: Well, I am trying to escape from that awful Professor Periwinkle

Betty: What has he done to you that made you so angry? and bitter? and mad? and hopeless and--

Glasses: yeah yeah, enough--you don't know the professor Betty. He has terrible habits- at night he puts me next to his artificial teeth on the cupboard, and they are terrible gossipers- I am a victim of pestering Betty!

Betty: Have you tried talking to the professor?

Glasses: He is NOT a professor. He leads a double life as a stamp collector

Betty: are you sure?

Glasses: I am not blind Betty

Betty: (sighs) all right...maybe we can find you a new nose

Glasses: I refuse to sit over any more noses- unless it is yours (naughty)

Betty: Stop it silly, I can see perfectly fine. No, I am gonna pick you up, rub you a bit and put you on Ebay

Glasses; But Betty-you cannot pick me up just like that and treat me like some object! that's abuse!

Betty: But we'll say you're Armani, wouldn't that be superb?

Glasses: You are a terrible girl, trying to make money of me! leave me alone!

Betty: Oops all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home