BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BETTY SPLITS IN HALF


Today Betty felt very torn about things

Betty: My gosh, I feel so torn: what place should I choose for living my life? city or countryside?

Guru: we are all here to experience the light of our spirit, the joy of ...

Betty: traffic jam---living in the countryside usually means being in traffic jam for hours to get to the city so...

Guru: no, no traffic jam, we are here to LOVE one another and to...

Betty: make money---I need to make money so I can eat and feed my family...

Guru: yes, family is important and good intentions and a little bit of sacred....

Betty: ambition- when I want to improve myself the city would feed me very much

Guru: (sighs) Yes, we need to feed ourselves with trees and flowers and spiritual energy

Betty: spiritual energy__ that is what I need. That means living close to nature though-- WAIT!!

Guru: (sighs) so you found the answer?

Betty: I should have more sex. It is both very nature and very city, you know sex and the city Guru?

Guru: BETTY!

Betty: Oops all right then...cheerio!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty, did you know that there are more animals living in cities than in nature? Last year I saw a fox lifting his leg at the front door of Downing Street 10. And my neighbour always carries a rabbit under her light blue jacket. I can't stand that woman..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home