BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

BETTY SANDWICH


Betty meets a sandwich which feels abused

Sandwich: I am NOT bitter

Betty: but you do sound like you have a bad taste in your mouth

Sandwich: it's just that people were SO demanding

Betty: and bossy

Sandwich: and very bossy. It was never right. Then cheese then salad then it was cluttering mayonaise, all on top of me!

Betty; but you did so well, holding on to all those toppings

Sandwich: well, THEY need something to hold on when it is twelve o'clock and I am a goodie two shoes Betty

Betty: but that is great, a little bit of self sacrifice!

Sandwich: yeah, but I feel exhausted, I need a rest Betty

Betty: why don't you take a nice holiday on the beach. a bit of sun, a bit of sand

Sandwich: Betty, i am a sandwich. I would dry out on the beach

Betty: then go for a good sleep

Sandwich: Betty, I only live about one, two days, I have no time to sleep

Betty: why don't you just lay down somewhere

Sandwich: Betty! If they find me, they will eat me!

Betty: oops sorry....all right then...cheerio!

So.... who knows where self sacrficing sandwhiches can get a good rest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home