BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

BETTY BALETTI


Dear Professor Periwinkle
It is true that life in cyberspace can get very difficult. But imagine life on our own planet; there is so many confusing signs that I often ask myself how we will be getting out of here. Of course, there is death but it seems a rather external factor. I am in need for guidance from within like you. So please, try to think happy thoughts and appreciate that you are in good health.
I yesterday was invited to a BBQ and I met a person who had Syndrom of Gilles de la Pirouette. Everytime I tried to say something that person turned around. It was very difficult to continue talking since that person was not able to stick to the matter. He had to turn quite a few times, which was interesting at first but in the end it drove me nuts.
Then there was lots of sausages getting burned. I felt empathetic, of course. They screamed!

I hope to see you soon in better condition; if you do get to cyberspace again, say hello to Tom Cruise, Remote Viewer and that Spiritual Woman who travels the fourth dimension. They are happy to making good conversation with
you.
(Now I have to go to have coffee with Mr. Mashimoto and talk about my T-Shirt Business),

cheerio!

Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home