BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

BETTY AND JAJAH


Betty receives a phone call from Mr Mashimoto who discovered her T-shirt Business

Mr. Mashimoto: Ghello Bitty ghow are you--

Betty: Mr Mashimoto!! How are you?

Mr. Mashimoto: Ha ha funny girl Bitty. Ghow about your place?

Betty: Eh..you ask me if I am in a good place in my life right now?

Mr. Mashimoto: Ha ha life

Betty: So...what about your Calling business?

Mr. Mashimoto: Yeah, we sell about 1 million telephones to Philipines

Betty: Wow!

Mr. Mashimoto: Yeah yeah, calling is big big trend Bitty. Having telephone is trend,but...jajah

Betty: Yeah yeah

Mr. Mashimoto: Yes - competitive.....basterds

Betty: Excuses me?

Mr. Mashimoto: Jajah! calling business! but new businesss! JAJAH!

Betty: yeah yeah

Mr. Mashimoto: no yeah yeah JAJAH!

Betty: O I am sorry Mr. mashimoto, I hope you will succeed anyway

Mr. Mashimoto: Yeah yeah (silence) Ghow about your T-shirts dear Bitty...

Betty: I have no T-shirt business Mr Mashimoto

Mr. Mashimoto: (sudden) DO NOT LIE TO ME BITTY! I SAW YOUR SHOP!! IT ISZ FULL OF T_SHIRT BUSINESS!!

Betty: All right, allright, I started a little something

Mr.Mashimoto: NOT LITTLE THING! it is BIG BUSINESS BITTY. You LIE me and I am your friend! (hangs up) bittyyyy!

Betty: Oops....all right then....cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home