BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, May 05, 2006

BETTY MAKES A BAD MOVIE


Today Betty tries to make a bad movie. Preferably American English spoken

Betty: hi, I would like to make a bad movie

Desperate producer: bad movies are a pain.

Betty: I love pain. So how do we make one

Desperate producer: we'll organize a very bad promotional campaign, with terrible posters and a horrible website with Sandra Bullocks- then we edit a few images in a studio somewhere

Betty: and what will it be showing?

Desperate producer: eh bad sex, unreal deaths and clumsy violence

Betty: but those are the same ingredients as of good movies.

Desperate producer: yeah, but the chronology is different. In bad movies they first have sex, then they die, then it all gets violent

Betty: and in good movies?

Desperate producer: (sighs) in good movies it's the reverse.

Betty: so, tell me about the bad movie.

Desperate producer: it is very simple. first everyone in the story has trouble reaching an objective and gets pissed off about that. Because they are pissed off they go out and kill or steal or rape, or have sex or hurt some enemy. Then they reach the objective and feel JOY. They are no bad people, they were just a little unhappy. After all...we are humans. And then....well then there is lots of music, mostly violins and everyone feels very enriched.

Betty: that's great. I want to start right away. Let's make a K-film

Desperate producer: all right. You know any actor?

Betty: I like George Clooney

Desperate producer: George got over the bad acting phase. He is good now

Betty: but he could go back to bad

Desperate Producer: no Betty. George can't go back to bad. Stronger, he never was a bad actor

Betty: I know he is a good actor. So, he could play a bad one

Desperate Producer: that's it. that's it!... But then, he is too costly

Betty: then we'll tell him he did a bad job and we'll pay him less

Desperate Producer: now, don't you start Betty. I love George. And he loves me. I know that. I worked with him 15 years ago

Betty: than we'll ask Keith O'Hara

Desperate producer: Keith? but i LOVE Keith. I don't want anybody to think he is a bad actor

Betty: listen, let's keep the objective here. We need to make a bad movie and I want you to find bad actors

Desperate producer: but I don't see how to make a bad movie if I only know great and wonderful actors

Betty: yeah, but are they in films? I mean, are they in GOOD films?

Desperate Producer: no they are at home. Now Betty, I start to feel a little desperate. And a little confused. Maybe it is a bad idea to make a bad movie. I don't know. Maybe I want to make a good one, but then...I don't have money

Betty: it's a great emotional conflict

Desperate Producer: go away Betty. I need to have space. I might get pissed off even.

Betty: oops...all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home