BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

BETTY BIRD


Betty meets a succesful Bird who is a Car Inventor

Betty: You have created a wonderful invention for city birds working in forests, what can you tell us?

Bird: Indeed, I just invented the Nestler. Spacious, comfortable and pure freedom. A car to care for

Betty: what a wonderful solution for forensic birds. Do you drive one yourself?

Bird: Yes I do. I recently bought a big spacious nest up in the city, about 6 hour drive from here and I am very happy

Betty: and..how much does the Nestler cost?

Bird: (laughs) well...eh of course it is around 55.000 euro, but then you do have extra facilities like cute little sidewings etc.

Betty; ooo, I would have to work a lot of time to buy that!

Bird: Me too Betty. I do work 100 hours a week. I hardly see my nest. On the other hand, this car is pure freedom
.
Betty: I see. How about the traffic jams?

Bird: I still need to find a solution for these terrible traffic jams. But since I have become President of the company, I thought about buying a private plane

Betty; but you are a bird.

Bird; that is correct. I am a bird

Betty: birds don't fly anymore?

Bird: Betty! I don't like people taking my ideas not serious!

Betty: oops, all right then, cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home