BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

BETTY GETS RUDE


Today Betty speaks to a Softly Singing Ass

ASS: Butty, it iszz me, I need to talk to you

Betty: Hi ASS, what happened?

ASS: my French lover has abandoned me for another woman

Betty: o dear, what do you want me to do?

ASS: you need to punish him Butty, punish him with your sharp tongue and incredible wit

Betty: all right, where can I find him?

ASS: well, he is usually in some restaurant toilet or sauna or kissing somebody's ass- pardon me

Betty: so you want me to go there and say: you terrible man, you are full of sh-

ASS: No, do not say things like that Butty! I want you to help me, I want you to make him come back

Betty: sorry, I did not know you were so sad

ASS: yes Butty, I am sad, but it iszz normal huh! we had a great relationship

Betty: so, you are a bit of a sad ass

ASS: Butty! boohooo, why allways make things worse

Betty: oops sorry all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home