BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

BETTY STARGATE




Betty meets an exhausted Remote Viewer

Betty: Hi Remote Viewer, did you meet anyone sexy in space today?

RM: Haven't landed yet girl- my spirit has to travel all the way back from a parallel universe

Betty: o really? you don't really look that one-hour-ago

RM:(closes his eyes) zooff zoooff gnamf gnamf !!! cling cling- bwhooaaa it goes so fast!

Betty: O Lord, I think it is so exciting this space travel! Did you see Tom Cruise?

RM: HOLD ME BETTY! HOLD ME REAL CLOSE! I feel it---coming like a galaxic explosion

Betty: (firm) I can't. Sex with psychic overly sensitive guys is very much against my principles

RM: Betty! You have to touch me now! I am almost arriving! it is dangerous Betty!

Betty: I know, you come all by yourself babe. Just like before. I am sure the FBI will much approve of it

RM: BETTTYYYYY!!! now I have fallen into a black hole, my God it is so dark up here!

Betty: oops all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home