BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

DISTURBANCE


Betty receives a phone call from Mr. Mashimoto from Japan

Mr. Mashimoto: Bitty! Ghow aw you? It is Mr. Mashimoto from Mashimoto Calling Operations Tokyo Inc.
Business is good yeah?

Betty: Hello...Mr. Mashimoto hold on just a second; I was just making tea for Silent Corner and me. One second, I will take the kettle off

Mr. Mashimoto: Kettul? what's that? youw dog? hahaha!

Betty: No, it's some sort of a teapot...Hold on, Silent Corner says something...what did you say, Corner?

Silent Corner: Don't talk so loud Betty, I want you to be silent when you talk

Betty: Oh yes...sorry, what did you say Mr. Mashimoto?

Mr. Mashimoto: Say? who? Not say anybody! (silence) ...
Ghow is T shirt business? Good yeah?

Betty: (clunk cling clang) Sorry for the noise. I have NO T-shirt business Mr.Mashimoto. How is your business?

Mr. Mashimoto: Ha ha funny girw ha ha. Why not come ghere! come to Tokyo do business with me!

Betty: Yes ha ha. Sorry Mr.Mashimoto,...Silent Corner says something-- (annoyed) what is the matter with you, I am on the phone!

Silent Corner: Sorry Betty, I just have to tell you that you spilled water on my wooden floor here, it is bad

Betty: Hello? hello?

Mr. Mashimoto: And youw mother? ghow is youw mothew?

Betty: She is very well thank you. Sorry, I have spilled some tea. I have to clean it. Mr. Mashimoto, I have to hang up now!

Mr. Mashimoto: Hang up????!! no Bitty no hang up!! you are way too young!!! no hang up please! Come to Tokyo!

Betty: O no, not again....(sigh) Why don't you hang up first then Mr. Mashimoto, it will all be okay

Mr. Mashimoto: Me?!!! hang up Bitty? (silence) oooh

Betty: NO NO not hang yourself! no no not that! I mean, stop calling now!

Mr. Mashimoto: STOP calling? (cold) allwright Bitty. If you want me to. I NEVEW CALL YOU ANYMOWE!

Betty: No I--

Mr. Mashimoto: Sillyw Bitty, saionawi kutimishi massi massi (hangs up)

Betty: Oops....all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home