BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Monday, June 05, 2006

MOTHER EARTH



Mother Earth: puff puff uuummmmmmm

Betty: hi Mother Earth, what's up?

Mother Earth: Misery is up. It is sooo hot these days! puff puff

Betty: I see. Do you feel well? You got a fever?

Mother Earth: Ummm, this week I had the quakes and shivered Indonesia into troubles

Betty: it might be a fever. Or.. the new car of Mr. Karmizovsky, my artist friend. He bought it second hand]

Mother Earth: ummmmm ummmm maybe got to turn now ummmmm puff puff otherwise the others don't have sunlight. oooof it is hot no?

Betty: Now you have the shakes. Any chance someone might fall off the planet?

Mother Earth: I will try. BUt it is very hard to turn and to shake at the same time darling.

Betty: how about George B-

Mother Earth: BETTY! one more time that name into my ears because I will have to explode! And now fuck off because I am getting overturn here!

Betty: oops...sorry all right then,....cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home