BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BETTY GIVES ADVICE


Today Betty meets a woman who desperately seeks for her life purpose that got lost somewhere in a park

Seeking woman: I left it here, I am sure, and now it's gone

Betty: did somebody steal it?

Seeking woman: I guess so. I left it here on this bench and now....(panicks) Gosh I feel all lost. What do I do?!

Betty: do you know where to go?

Seeking woman (cries): no, I am all lost now!

Betty: o come on now...get a grip. Just follow your NOSE

Seeking woman: (starts to cry) Betty! I don't HAVE a nose!

Betty: yes you do, say it after me: I have a nose. I have a nose.

Seeking woman: I...have a a ...boohoo...nose. I have no, yes boohoooooo nose.

Betty: now walk

Seeking woman: walk....follow my nose...

Betty: you see it is easy

Seeking woman: but Betty, I can't get my legs to follow my nose. They are way too far away from each other (cries)

Betty: you are one of those difficult people that I encounter on this planet. Now stand straight, breathe and just walk

Seeking woman: how about the nose?

Betty: forget about it. Just think you don't have one

Seeking woman: boohooo boohoo boooohooo Bett----y Bett----y but you just told me that I have a nose...boohoo

Betty: oops....all right then....cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home