BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

BETTY ANALYZES A HORSE


Today Betty meets a horse

Horse: I'm dead

Betty: You're dead: where exactly do you feel that in your body?

Horse: Especially in my hoofs. They feel heavy and big. And lifeless

Betty: Now, when you go deeper into that feeling of those lifeless hoofs, what other images or feelings come up?

Horse: I see the image of a weak and clumsy body, it's a male

Betty: Is this body familiar to you?

Horse: It's Mr. Grunfeld's body

Betty: And what feeling comes up when you think of Mr. Grunfeld?

Horse: I get a very sick and pressing feeling in my stomach and I need to vomit

Betty: Now, what exactly does he do that make you feel that way?

Horse: He is a bad horseman. He can't lead me, he pulls the reins like a mad man and he yells and whips like a clown

Betty: Now accept that feeling

Horse: (breathes deep, coughs, then vomits) oaaaaaaah

Betty: Now that's good, how does that feel?

Horse: I feel liberated! Now I would like to run freely through the fields, with the other guys! No leader! I am my own!

Betty: Great! Congratulations! You have discovered your own free will again!

Horse: Thank you Betty, sometimes women get all hysterical, run through the fields with me, and wave their arms while yelling, but you are a real cool girl

Betty: Oh..hehehe

Horse: Now open your arms Betty, here is 600 kgs of true devotion for you! I am gonna jump

Betty: But...you are 600 kgs!

Horse: But I want to whisper things to you Betty, and put my heart next to yours

Betty: Oops...alll right then....cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home