BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Monday, July 10, 2006

BETTY and SEEKING WOMAN


Today Betty meets Seeking Woman, who tries to get organized

Seeking Woman: It's not that I'm disorganized, it's just that I can't find anything-

Betty: You mean that things are just nowhere to be found once you've organized your place?

Seeking Woman: Everything just disappears; even my TV has gone!

Betty: O dear, that's no good

Seeking Woman: Then I lost my washing machine last year and then one day it just popped out from under my bed!

Betty: Well, we should try and do something to help you

Seeking woman: (sighs) Darwin knew how to organize the world..I wanna be like him

Betty: Let's see..we could draw a map which shows where all your things are located

Seeking Woman: But I'm terrible with maps. I might end up in Germany. Although, I wouldn't know- I can never find any street sign

Betty: Or we could study the different locations of everything and then try to visualize them in our heads

Seeking Woman: But I am not good at visualizing Betty...I am an aural person, I need to HEAR where things are

Betty: Then I could TELL you where your things are, be like a TOM TOM

Seeking Woman: You will be my Tom Tom? I'm not sure if I'm interested in that kind of relationship Betty, I do prefer men to be honest

Betty: ...it is a tool. But never mind, I am afraid dear, that you will have to accept the mess. And seeking things is your destined activitity. You are meant to seek

Seeking Woman: No Betty!... I need peace of mind! Which I can't find any more..And I lost two friends last week and my car!

Betty: Oops all right then...cheerio!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger OsitoRico. said...

Long time I donĀ“t smile whith you. See you

OR ( from Southamerica)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Hi Ositorico

What happened? you forgot about Betty? I hope not...
We got a whole new private club as you can see..so lots of smiles for you
And I hope your spanish life is going well. I will watch your stories, and photos

cheerio!

Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home