BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

BETTY MEETS HER TWINFLAME


Today Betty meets her twinflame and almost has a heart attack

Twinflame: You were all alone yesterday, you felt tragically romantic and were longing for someone

Betty: Oh gosh...that's right. How did you know?

Twinflame: Because I am your twinflame

Betty: Twin excuse me?

Twinflame: Twinflame. Do you feel the deep intense and unconditional love between you and me?

Betty: Well, I'm single and a little unfamiliar with deep eternal--

Twinflame: There has been an eternal flame burning between us since the beginning of times

Betty: Oh gosh. You knew about this?

Twinflame: Don't pretend you don't remember Betty- we are one soul, two halves, two you-know-what

Betty: You and I had a date?

Twinflame: Just enjoy the deep and intense contact between us- look me in the eyes

Betty: You are a professional, goodness

Twinflame: (sighs) All these lifetimes,....Oh Betty

Betty: My breathing is going a little too fast, oh dearest, am I having a heart attack?

Twinflame: Possibly. That's tragic. But remember that we will see each other again in the next lifetime

Betty: The next lifetime?

Twin flame: Yes, we meet and split up and meet and split up, it is an eternal cycle. Hey, where are you going?

Betty: Well, I love cycles and wouldn't dare to break an eternal one, so I am splitting up

Twin flame: Betty!!! But I just met you again! I might die now!

Betty: Oops all right then....cheerio!

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on your site, Betty. How do you do them,? Oh, and thanks for the invite to create a character and join the fun. Maybe when I am less busy.

Cheers,
Justin

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

O that is too bad Justin, but I understand. Hopefully you will write a comment here and there, which is nice too..

about the graphics, I cannot reveal anything of course. But if you want to learn more, you have the chance to receive a newsletter monthly to know all about Betty

have a good weekend,

cheerio!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home