BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

BETTY AND WEDDING


Betty had a very exciting weekend. She went to a wedding and there were lots of teary moments as the couple were head over heels in love. Why is it then, Betty thought, that there is still a divorce rate of 50%? Every merry wedder has such good intentions! And such big love.
So Betty decided to look inside herself to find inner peace and big self love.
I love my hair, affirmed Betty, I have a beautiful hairmoment. I have beautiful hairmoments (because affirmations are always in the present tense). I have a wonderful relationship with Professor Periwinkle and also I enjoy intense moments of freedom and creativity. And once I have all that, I will be content and married.
But of course, this was a little mistake. Affirmations should always be in the present: I AM, I DO etc. Otherwise you keep thinking about the future and that is not what you want.
Therefore Betty will practise good affirmations this week. Starting with today.

I am blogging in perfect harmony (20 times)

Cheerio!

Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home