BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

BETTY DREAMS


This night Betty had a wild dream and goes into analysis with Spiritual Woman

Betty: So I am in this little city and I keep telling someone that I am going to be a banker

Spiritual woman: How did you move around?

Betty: I drove a red Ferrari

Spiritual woman: (greedy) a Ferrari? ooh, it brings good fortune Betty, sometimes soon you'll get that Ferrari, for free!

Betty: Really? How exciting, and it will be so sexy!!

Spiritual woman: I know, and everybody will want to be your friend.... (serious) But now Betty, there is still a lot of gossip and negative energy around you; for 500$ I can sell you spiritual oil which will cleanse your spirit and soul

Betty: 500$?!!!

Spiritual Woman: I was just kidding, 500$ AND that Ferrari

Betty: Okay, how about a crop of lettuce as well?

Spiritual Woman: I'm allergic to lettuce, I prefer something sweet

Betty: Chocolate?

Spiritual Woman: That's fine. So that's a Ferrari, a chocolate bar and 500$

Betty: And a shake maker

Spiritual Woman: A shake maker?

Betty: Yes, for daily shakes. And a plastic bag. And a roof top. That's all I have really

Spiritual Woman: A plastic bag?

Betty: To put it all into

Spiritual Woman: Ah yes, but...I'm against plastic, it should be hand knitted..the environment you know ..

Betty: What about the roof top? It is made of all natural materials

Spiritual Woman: Eh..I don't know..

Betty: Why don't I just bring it and you can decide later if you want it. So that's a nice handknitted bag then with a roof top a shake maker and a chocolate bar in it

Spiritual Woman: That sounds good

Betty: Great, it's a deal

Spiritual Woman: Wait, what about my Ferrari?

Betty: Well, I'm afraid it wouldn't fit, it's handknitted you see, delicate bag

Spiritual Woman: Oh I understand....how about a very small one?

Betty: Well, if you want to drive with your knees above the steering wheel...it's very unhandy

Spiritual Woman: Oh, I see...What about the 500 dollars? Would they fit?

Betty: I...don't think so. The roof top you know, takes a lot of space

Spiritual Woman: Right....right...

Betty: So, why don't you keep dreaming here a little while I get the stuff...

Spiritual Woman: Yes, well... that's what I do anyway

Betty: Right. So dream on then...

Spiritual Woman: Betty, that didn't sound very polite!

Betty: Ooops sorry...allright then... Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home