BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

BETTY AND TV GAME


TODAY Betty presents a tv-show called: Guess the Island, and Silent Corner rings her from his home

Betty: So...do you know the name of the island we are looking for? Just call 0400- 877 and win 2500 EURO and a trip!

(silence)

Betty: 2500 EURO, just calll... you know what, I will help you a little: the first letter is an A- it IS a little difficult indeed

(silence)

Betty: Now, come on now, are you watching this TV program and you don't know the answer? The second letter is an R

(ring ring)

Betty: Woopi! The first candidate on the line. Hello this is Betty, who is calling?

Silent Corner: It's Silent Corner and the name of the island is ARgentina

Betty: Silent Corner? How come you are watching TV?

Silent Corner: Well, the TV is just around the corner and I heard your voice saying anybody could call so...

Betty: FANTASTIC!! but the answer is not right! Too bad.. The third letter is a U

Silent Corner: Eh...Arumenia?

Betty: Almost! The fourth is a B...-I know it is very difficult

Silent Corner: Darn, my geography is not very good. Wait, I know, it's Aruba!

Betty: Congratulations! Aruba indeed! You've won 2500 EURO and a trip to Belgium!

Silent Corner: But I AM in Belgium

Betty: Cool! So we won't need to send you off to a trip then!

Silent Corner: But I've won...

Betty: I know. It IS silly, but the game was really difficult wasn't it

Silent Corner: Just because I could not see the screen

Betty: So next time when you call, we will turn the TV so you can see the whole word

Silent Corner: Well, it doesn't really matter, you can still win.. Betty, is this your new career? I feel you're going down hill

Betty: Oops...All right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home