BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Betty and Woof


Today Betty meets a dog

Betty: ooooh, I am in such need for a cuddle. Oh look! What a cute dog!

Dog: (wags his tail) Hi

Betty: Oh, you are SUCH a sweetheart. I wish I could take you home

Dog: You like me?

Betty: Oh yes, you ARE SO sweet yes, you ARE very very sweet, I would take you home and walk you every day...

Dog: and cry, and laugh with me. And feed me. And talk to me. And then yell...

Betty: I would NEVER yell at you, you are such a sweetheart. Come here, come here with the Betty

Dog: (comes over) You are very sure about all this Betty

Betty: (starts to cuddle him and stroke him) oh yes oh yes

Dog: Now watch yourself (sprints off)

Betty: Hey! Hey! Come here! HERE! HERE! You dog! Damn! You lousy bastard! Come over here! Jezus!

Dog: (running) I love human beings when they get heated up, it's one of the best things in life

Betty: HEY YOU! BLOODY DOG! COME HERE! COME HERE I TELL YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home