BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Hair




Dear Betty,

Today I woke up only to find a giant hair sticking out of mijn right nipple. Freaked out, I tried to remove it, but to no avail.
This started me thinking as to WHY the hair had decided to surface on my nipple. (WHY?). Had it intended to grow in my armpit, and missed an exit somewhere? Was it sent here by my pubic hair to investigate? If only we could ASK our bodies what they are up to; that would make life so much less hellish.
The hair looked lonely, thereby perfectly matching my own mood.
After showering, the hair looked as if it was there to stay. A scary thought hit me. What if is was really a very long hair, that grew INSIDE my body, like, all over? Resurfacing in random spots? Maybe I am completely filled with hair. That would explain the weird thoughts I tend to have. My brain is too hairy.

Sigh.

Confused greetings, Betty. Keep the brain/body connection open!
Love,
CaveGirl

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Dear Cave Girl

Having tea with SeekingWoman, we would like to comfort you. you are NOT filled with hair. we are quite sure about it.
Betty thinks you should just talk to it and ask if it will go away.
Seeking Woman says that you should seek/look for the deeper cause of this evil hairgrowing.

All the best and good luck

Betty Bras and Seeking Woman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home