BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

BETTY GOT BIOLOGICAL


Betty got confronted with babies and got into a biological conflict.

Young mother: poody poody! da da da!

Betty: o dear

Young mother: Don't you think my kid is the most beautiful kid in the whole world?

Betty: I have not seen all the kids in the world yet but..yes he is cute

Young mother: I know, he IS the cutest, poody poody da da da! O look, he moves!

Betty: (grabs and shakes her) GET OUT! GET OUT of this overpossessive obsessive hormone tunnel vision. It is a trick of nature!

Young mother: Betty, are you mad! Let me GO I say. What is wrong with you?

Betty: (out of breath) well, just give it up!

Young mother: why Betty? are you jealous?

Betty: what me? O no, I am not jealous. I would never like to cuddle with something that can't talk and has no sense of humour. No, I suffer from deep biological aversion. But it is GOOD. I would never steal your baby. Or try to do something to it. The aversion is well..it is BIO-LOGICAL

Young mother: I see. (takes her baby) we're going honey. Aunt Betty will calm down by herself

Betty: oops...all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home