BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Friday, May 05, 2006

SILENT CORNER


Betty: today I feel I should discover what to do with my life. Maybe I should go and meditate. Ah, there is a silent corner

Silent corner: Hi there. Why don't you come sit with me and we'll have a lovely little chat about the latest trends in dogkeeping

Betty: but you are a SILENT corner. people find you to become quiet and find inner stillness and happiness

Silent corner: ..o,...you sound like a perfect bore. No, today I would like to have a lovely little chat. And a cup of tea.

Betty: but silent corners don't usually drink tea. (looks around) where would I get some anyway?

Silent corner: oh, just think girl. If the English can find tea, even on that island, you can find some tea. why don't you just take some leaves from that tree up there.

Betty: all right then. I'll be back in a sec. But...I do find it a little peculiar. (sneaks off)

Silent corner: now wait. you should do that in silence. After all...this is a silent corner

Betty: how am I going to do that?

Silent corner: go slowly, concentrated, focus on what you're doing and don't make noise

Betty: (whispering) all right...I go to the door...slowly slowly...silently...I open the door....I go through it....

two minutes later...

Silent corner: you got it?

Betty: yes

Silent corner: how do you feel?

Betty: I don't know. Now let me handle the tea now

Silent corner: you have no thoughts?

Betty: no

Silent corner: good

Betty: (realizes) oooo I got it. Of COURSE! the tea ritual. Being silent, slow, focused and very concentrated. That was ZEN, you had me master that ZEN feeling. Thank you so much! hahaha what a funny SITUATION ..you silly silent but wonderful and very very intelligent and smart corner you-

Silent corner: now don't ruin it Betty.

Betty: you are SO right. We should have a chat. This is SO interesting. I didn't realize at ALL

Silent corner: BETTY!

Betty: hm?

Silent corner: You scare me. You sound silly and very much in need of help.

Betty: but I just wanted to express myself. YOU are very very wise and what you did was a great gift to my soul. I really feel-

Silent corner: Betty calm down now! and leave please

Betty: oops...all right then...cheerio!

Betty loves to go visit places and people. Do you know any place, website or person that Betty should visit? Or that she should have a conversation with? just post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home