BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

SM MOSQUITOES


Betty went camping and got harassed by a swarm mosquitoes

mosquitoes: zszszzzzswarm zzszszzsswarm

Betty: my goodness, so many moskitoes up here. I should wave my little skirt and blow them away. phoey phoey

Swarm mosquitoes: sszszzzsswar-zzsszssscary-zzzskirty

Betty: there! you ridiculous monsters. Go away! Let me walk along the river without making me crazy

Swarm mosquitoes: zssszszzzzzzsssssilly betty sszzzwaarmmm

Betty (suddenly very philosophical): all they have is their lives, why am I so selfish that I need all that space to walk along the river. Why can't I tolerate them to fly around me and trying to do their little dance? Betty, you selfish nest, you be open now, you embrace nature

Swarm mosquitoes: zzzzzzwwwwwoeshwoesh sssssswzzzzwoesshhhh

Betty: Hello mosquitoes! I am a friend of the earth. I respect you all. kissy kissy! mmm kisssy kissy!

swarm mosquitoes; zzzzwwwwwzzzzzazy ssssshhhhiiiissss crazzzzzyyyzzzzzz ssswarmmmm

Betty: yes, do your little dance for me, your dance of joy and respect for life! Wait...I'll do it too and we'll dance together!

Betty lifts up her little red skirt to have more room for her legs and does a little Betty dance. It goes hop la la hop lala.

mosquitoes: hihihihihi hahahahaha

Betty (angry): ungrateful little bastards. All my love and understanding and no respect for it! There! (slaps them with the newspaper) The newspaper on your ungrateful little assess. I'll punish you!

Swarm mosquitoes: zzzzzzzzzzzwwwwwwwstingggg! ssssss mmmmm ssss sssssss mmmm SSSMMM stingggg hehehehe

Betty: oops...all right then! cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home