BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

HOW TO BE FRIENDLY


Betty tries to get into a bureaucratic country by landing in her hot-air balloon just across the border

Authority person: well well well, are we an EU member?

Betty: I am. well, it depends on how you look at it. In a way, I don't exist

Authority person: hm. Give me all your documents with your name, address, bla bla the names of so and so bla bla bla and this and that bllblslrbslldlsubns (........1 minute.....) your dokter, first wife, second wifes stepson, blgns sndsmdsnma m (....) your dentist, his brother, wife of his brother and your dog.

Betty: all right, I will fly home and get all the documents.

Authority person: I am afraid you need permission for that.

Betty: so give me permission

Authority person: I am afraid I will not

Betty: so what do I do...- how about I show you my breasts?

Authority person: in a case you want to bribe me, you need to sign another document

Betty: all right. where do I get that?

Authority person: my colleage has the forms. But he went out for lunch. Till four.

Betty: all right. So tell me what do you like?

Authority person: I like aircrafts

Betty: wonderful. so why don't you step on board of my hot-air balloon. We'll fly a little around

Authority person: I can't...I would need permission for that

Betty: Of course. (gives him a paper) sign here.

Authority person: (signs) all right. That will do. Where do I go?

Betty: enter the little door up there and take a seat in the basket. I will remove the sandbags and then..we'll fly off!

Authority person: (walks) Fantastic. What a wonderful day. I like your breasts by the way...Betty

Betty: (behind him) thank you. It's my high ribcage that makes them look firm

Betty takes her scissors and cuts the ropes of the sandbags. The balloon goes up, in it sits the authority person

Authority person: no wait, what are you doing! You need to come too!

Betty: but you NEVER said that I was allowed to leave. You never gave permission!

Authority person: but you DO have permission. please! please let me down!

Betty: I am letting you down

Authority person: Betty!

Betty: oops....all right then...cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home