BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Professor Periwinkle


Today Betty got a comment from a lovely professor from somewhere on the planet and shares her advice

Dear Betty,
Thank you for encouraging me to think positively about my shaking hands. I now tell everyone that I'm just jaggering around when I fall over or spill something. It helps me a lot and makes me admire you even more. I think you have a great career option as a guru.
I have followed your suggestion of pouring tea into my ears to stop the yellow liquid coming out. I thought this was a great idea because it suggested balance and that is something very zen, or is it ying and yang. Yellow liquid out, yellow liquid in. The only problem is that I sometimes can't hear now, especially on buses. Is this natural or should I worry about it signifying something seriously wrong that might lead to my being put down?
Your devoted follower,
Professor Periwinkle


Betty advices:
A. to keep tea-ear pouring going, but not while riding on a bus.
B. to avoid noisy environments like zoos, train stations or industrious looking cinemas. At those places the brain's subtle balance or equilibruim easily gets disturbed, definitely resulting in symptoms like shaking, drueling or fidgeting
C. 30 days of good tea pouring (attention! the amount should be equally poured into every ear!) will definitely stop yellow liquids flowing out and also you can use big cottonballs but not the white ones.

cheerio!

Betty


2:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home