BettyBras (see:www.bettybras.com)

Cartoons of hot reporter and agony aunt Betty Bras www.bettybras.com. All your questions answered for free!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

POSITIVE THINKING


Betty tries to think positive and asks advice from her GURU

Betty: so my question is, how can we think positively when there is so much negative around?

Guru: there is only positive thinking possible when you know what negative thinking is..

Betty: right. so when I say, o this is really shitty, then it is good.

Guru: exactly

Betty: I think what you say is really shitty

Guru: that's fine.

Betty: I think it will never help anybody

Guru: exactly

Betty: You might want to end it all

Guru: well Betty...a little bit more respect wouldn't hurt you

Betty: you see, it is hard to keep thinking positive no?

Guru: Betty! Come on Betty! negative thinking is not about insulting anyone!

Betty: o, that all depends on who you talk to.

GURU: no! no! that is so horrible to say. you make me sad Betty really! You should say things that are happy and light!

Betty: Well... first you say negative is good because it lives next to positive and then I try it and you get all mad and say you never want to hear negative things anymore. Well, how do YOU stay positive when there is negativity around?

Guru: I don't know! You're right. There is nothing we can do, once we're negative we're negative. Booohooo (cries) I feel so sad that you think my help isn't any good!

Betty: Don't be sad! it was only a joke!

Guru: yes yes. (he cries, goes off)

Betty: oops...all right then...cheerio!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger OsitoRico. said...

Betty, please dont tell us all about your longer Gurú´advices. Perhaps silent may be the best option for the details of his opinions

PrettyBear,

PD.be sure that my weblog is very, but very very interesting

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Betty Bras said...

Hi compunerd

So what is up with all your positive thinking. Don't you love computers anymore? It is a great toy someone said and toys are there for boys.
I hope you will keep the good thoughts up with looking a while at the sun every day. it will shine warm on your face and beam light all around you.
gee, I got all cheesy. O well, it might totally work!

cheerio
Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home